Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.
That forum really made me feel bad and I wanted to create another account to ask why, which is what dudemcbob did.

If I had been banned from a forum 10 times...flamed the whole place...swore at flamed and abused half the members there and then came back and got banned I wouldn't be wondering why thats for sure.

@ Juice and Compman, See Post #30, I dont know why you keep stuffing this up our ass. We won't do anything about it. If david lets him back, ok welcome back. If not, oh well. We do NOT have the power to make such a decision. I have four words for you both: Take it to David.

I think people deserve a second, third, fourth, fith, sixth, seventh, eigth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, (God should I continue) chance. I beleive we learn from our mistakes, no matter how long it takes. Even if it takes a few accounts and a few bannings.

I very strongly beleive that Wii can do better. I beleive that he can forget about dudemcbob and become a great member. As I said it takes a while for him to learn but I think he has finally got his head on his shoulders right.

I think people deserve a second, third, fourth, fith, sixth, seventh, eigth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, (God should I continue) chance.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA...thats the funniest thing I have read today. So why have rules?

Yeah so me and Juide decided to take it to David.

Howefully things work out

lol feels like we are going to court.

lame4yq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom