Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I am in no way related do dude, never talked to him, probably never seen him. I just feel that if I were him, i'd want to be back on the forum and it would be pretty shitty to get banned without even getting a chance. Sure, he has had mult. accts. But from personal experience. I forgot my password on another forum once. I created another account, and got banned for having multiple accounts. That made me feel really bad because I wanted to help out on that forum, and they banned me. I didn't even make any bad posts. Just helping out. And got banned. That really made me feel shitty, now i'm just imagining how dudemcbob must feel with all this damned flaming and spaming him going on.

he brought it all on himself Juice. It's not an accident what he has done to the forum over the last however many months he has been carrying on like this. He has been warned that many times but continues. he just has no respect for the place. if he wanted to do the right thing so bad he wouldn't post with another account 3 minutes after being banned

Hey man, I am in no way related do dude, never talked to him, probably never seen him. I just feel that if I were him, i'd want to be back on the forum and it would be pretty shitty to get banned without even getting a chance. Sure, he has had mult. accts. But from personal experience. I forgot my password on another forum once. I created another account, and got banned for having multiple accounts. That made me feel really bad because I wanted to help out on that forum, and they banned me. I didn't even make any bad posts. Just helping out. And got banned. That really made me feel shitty, now i'm just imagining how dudemcbob must feel with all this damned flaming and spaming him going on.

Bob has bought it all on himself mate, especially after the last nick he had a month or so ago totally abusing everybody. If he had not of done that I prolly could agreed to a second chance.

Bob has bought it all on himself mate, especially after the last nick he had a month or so ago totally abusing everybody. If he had not of done that I prolly could agreed to a second chance.

yep some people have short memories

Yeah, put yourself in his shoes.

Well said. Again as I said before, coming from personal experience. That forum really made me feel bad and I wanted to create another account to ask why, which is what dudemcbob did. I probably would have been instabanned and a whole big fuss would be made (like what is happening now)

omg, come on, look on the goodside of your hearts.

I have, he has had enough chances.

Well said. Again as I said before, coming from personal experience. That forum really made me feel bad and I wanted to create another account to ask why, which is what dudemcbob did. I probably would have been instabanned and a whole big fuss would be made (like what is happening now)

You are not looking at his whole history mate.

Compman and Juice, one way to solve it..take it to David, thread after thread on here wont sole it, take it to David.

okay we will.

Thanks guys, I don't want to make myself apart of this and have people hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom