Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know me, CompMan, and dudemcbob are outnumbered.

But I beleive dudemcbob came onto the forum to be like one of us and help out.

But this forum doesn't tolerate people with multiple accounts, unrelating posts, and dishonesty. I say no more chances. I found him having multiple accounts about 3 months ago. This is ridiculous.

I'm gonna have to agree. I mean he's been given enough chances already. Granted, his treatment when he first joined was a little harsh because everyone here is obsessed with enforcing the dumber rules like "spamming and double posting" to a T even though they aren't really mods. But he needs to move on and find something else to do.

I will cast my vote as a 'no' for a second chance, but I won't lock this. The members need to be able to express their opinions.

He has shown today that he has no respect for the rules.If he doesn't respect the rules then he doesn't respect the forum or the mods who enforce the rules or the members who stick to the rules. He has posted from 2 accounts that we know of today...who knows if it has been more..Anyone else does that they get banned. End of story. Thats just what he has done today. Everyone knows of his past. I agree I believe everyone desrves a 2nd chance. He stuffed his 2nd chance and 3rd and 4th.............. his 11th will be the same. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom