Happy Birthday Wii !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that this thread is the most active thread on CF right now..?
Why is it that its the same people responding over and over, but claiming hes the one spamming?

Folks, your not assisting in "ridding spam" by spamming a thread that is in itself, SPAM..

Spam + Spam = Spam x 2

I would hate to be a new member, and see this... I really would.

I don't understand what the issue is with people controlling themselves, behind a keyboard for god sakes.

There is no reason this "spam" thread should have broken two pages.. let alone, three, four, five?!

Keep on posting in the thread, and it'll certainly stay on top on the front page of the Social Lounge... but if you let it die, its dead.

I wish that everyone didn't take it upon themselves to be the "Spam Cops" of CF and post responses to not only flame a member, but to call it spam. Whether or not they were or are banned, your breaking a rule yourself.

Perhaps everyone who is flaming him, should check the CF rules..

* If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate way to use these message boards./QUOTE]
Would it be considered spam if the people responding to this thread calling it spam, had 5-10 posts? Probably, yes...

* (A) Overall flaming or condemnation of posters will not be tolerated. There is no reason to voice derogatory statements about someone because you may simply disagree with their opinions. (B) Or voice derogatory statements about any hardware / software because you may simply disagree with their opinions.

Hmm.. I think this is occurring in this thread as well.

Well, if everyone gets banned when they break a rule, CF might be dead for a days.

Lowndsey calling me a dickhead is wrong. i didnt say anything mean to you did i?

Are you forgetting the last nick you made and called all and sundry very much worse than a dickhead? HHmmm? Short memory?

Im going to try my hardest to stay hear. Italians dont give up in a fight.

Personally, if David lets you back, fine. I won't argue with it, but remember...you screw up again and no one here will give you a second chance. You can probably tell the majority of us are already reluctant to let you back.

Screw up and the only way you'll get a chance is if Jesus returned.

I'm done here. This needs to be locked.

Yea I think you guys like me making many acounts. You get posts from it. Talk about makiing this forum looking bad.^lol

Is this even a fucking joke? The email that you sent to David clearly stated that you wouldn't post until he says so. You broke the rules many times, then broke your promise, and here you are breaking another one by making a new account.

Account banned, and I would be happy to ban your ass over and over again until you get bored.

I see no reason to give you a second chance, you broke the rules and that shouldn't be rewarded. I agree this got out of hand and I'm all for forgetting the past, but you did break the rules which is something that should not be looked upon lightly around here.

Dude. CompMan said that he saw David say that Dude could make a new account. I beleive that is enough proof, but we will have to wait untill David says that hes cool to chill here :)

Lowndsey calling me a dickhead is wrong. i didnt say anything mean to you did i?

yes you did....when you did your spam rampage a month or so ago before you got banned ...remember you said you have fullfilled your lifes goal of spamming a forum and saying anything you want and you won't ever be back?

@ Juice: That is the biggest load of BS ever. Dave didn't say anything of the sort.
@ Troy,
Man, he broke the rules, broke his promise to David and me and now he lied to us...

If I may quote myself,

Is this even a fucking joke? The email that you sent to David clearly stated that you wouldn't post until he says so. You broke the rules many times, then broke your promise, and here you are breaking another one by making a new account.

Account banned, and I would be happy to ban your ass over and over again until you get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom