Happy Birthday Wii !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But t is funny. Like Alvino and Bahawolf said. I say something and all responds. It is david, me, and the mods business if im staying or not. You guys dont have a say.

WTF I just got banned and unbanned???

Now now, just because some of us aren't flaming you, don't think for a moment you have the upper hand in this situation. I don't give a shit what you think David told you, but I doubt any of the moderators would agree to have you back considering what you've done in the past.

So until it becomes official if you're staying or not staying don't get high on the power trip. Kkthnxbai.

Suck it easy, Wii. ;)

AW come one guys, he hasn't done anything wrong.

David did say 1-3 months.

Do I smell I second chance?

Yeah only problem is that we dont know for sure if David actually said that.

I think he deserves a chance though. So far I haven't seen anything wrong.

Remember this line...

one doesnt make all
all doesnt make one
one makes all
all makes one

theres a leson to learn from that saying

I'm willing to put the past behind, but you came here and broke the rules by making another account. You made another account and lied to us. I don't think that deserves rewarding. If you can't be honest from the start, that throws up some red flags and I don't trust you for that. I believe in second chances, but if you really wanted one you would've been honest from your first post. Maybe David did say 1-3 months, but I doubt it. I also don't think all the mods will agree to let you stay. The only reason I could see unbanning you for is because we're low on active members. Like I said, I'm willing to put the past behind but since you lied I think it's going to be pretty dang hard.

I find it amazing that Wii's ignorance in lying to us about his dudemcbobian relationship made him go from a green rep to a pretty low red rep in a matter of minutes. Tsk, tsk.

Wow, this just got racial. Adding fuel to the fire, eh???

I don't agree with him creating a second account..

2nd account????..the kid has about 30 of them

David did say 1-3 months.
Don't be so gullible...he has never left for a week let alone a month. he has accounts everywhere. Everyone must have forgot about the name calling spamming rampage he went on for about an hour or 2 before he got banned a month or 2 ago. He has done his dash...he was IP banned for a reason. The reason should stand.

I think we should put the past behind us.

He hasn't done anything wrong.

I did see David say that.
He obviously loves this forum and community, thats enough for me.

One more active member the better.

He does one thing wrong hes done.

Lowndsey calling me a dickhead is wrong. i didnt say anything mean to you did i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom