Happy Birthday Wii !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I emailed David a long time ago when I had a problem with my original account. I made a new one though, which is bending the rules since I have 2 accounts, but I think I got celegorm to delete my old account.

Rather than discussing this folks and flaming him.. why not address it with David personally and have him either verify that he is allowed here, or then he will be banned.

If you don't like him, it does not help to post in a thread about him..
If you don't want him here, it won't speed up the process of him being banned by bulking up his thread with replies..

And if he does stay by some choice of David, things are certainly going to be awkward with the flaming that occurs now, and the flaming that will probably occur until hes banned.

I don't agree with him lieing, at all..
I don't agree with him creating a second account..

But, know what?
Until a moderator or David takes care of it, hes here..

I agree. Flaming him and making a big deal out of this won't do anything unless a moderator is here.

Can I has Banhammer??? Oh noes! Mister Chief might have to whip it out after all...

MisterChief517.jpg

I am saying happy birthday to myself. And I am pretty sure I am staying. Celegorm was just on. Im still here, and Thelis is on. Im still here.

I guess we will find out soon enough, if David has given him permission to stay, I am sure David will lets us know.

But t is funny. Like Alvino and Bahawolf said. I say something and all responds. It is david, me, and the mods business if im staying or not. You guys dont have a say.

WTF I just got banned and unbanned???

Weird? Lol. Maybe you have the login info from dudemcbbob account saved into comp and you redirected to a page logged into the dudemcbob acct and got the ban message, then logged back into Wii

No,lol. But I want to stay here and be part of this comunity. If you think Im here to spam then you got the wrong reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom