Are the mods bored?

I'm just curious because I see some threads getting moved that really shouldn't be. Like David's thread on The bourne ultimatium and my ps3 game recommendations thread.

I mean come on you call this worthy of being placed in the review section?

I just watched this movie and I have to say it was excellent and would recommend it to anyone. It keeps you guessing right to the end!

I could see it going into the review section if in fact he explained why it was excellent and what makes it a good choice for people to look at getting. I know David didn't write it as a review and thats why it wasn't put in the review section when he submitted the thread.

If you guys are moving stuff like that theres a whole list of other threads i'm looking at that can be moved as well.

There is a whole mess of processor questions in the General Hardware section. Why are they not moved to the processor section?

Theres a bunch of other computer game threads in the social lounge why are they not moved to general media with mine?

It kind of annoys me when I post something in a section that gets visited and someone moves it the back corner of the forum but leaves similar topics right were the OP posted them.

Sorry this is just a little rant but its rather annoying when I look at this forum and see a bunch of threads that could also have been moved but there they are right were the OP posted them and one of mine gets a relocation to a sub forum were I'm likely to be able to count the respones on 1 hand.

I have no comment towards this particular thing man..
I see that the topic that they moved was at least relevant to the sub forum, but there have been discussions very similar to that, in here before.

CF has its ups and downs, just like every other community, but at this point and time, I'm annoyed by the way things are myself.

And for the record, my issues are different than the one expressed in your post here, but none the less, significant. I won't even give the time to express my views anymore, because I'm sure I'd be flamed, or the thread would be closed due to argumentative behavior.

one thing i cant stand is when mods close a thread for no stated reason. when arrizx closed my thread "Rep Should Leave" i asked him on AIM for a reason why he locked it. thats all, was just to give me a reason, he said for me to stop bitching about it and unlocked. clearly there are some mods that abuse there power a little. specially when arrizx banned D88 to play a practical joke...

I just don't like looking back at threads dating back at 2006, talking of issues back then, that still exist today...

And with the people who were fighting back then for things to change, their generally banned. Perhaps their banned for something else that I'm not seeing, buts its quite strange that most of the people in these threads that are against something here, they are now banned..

I wonder if I'll be banned one day from CF for some strange reason.

I hope not, because I do enjoy the responses that I get sometimes, and I enjoy posting responses myself.. its a community I used to love, but unfortunately, some of that love has diminished as of late due to seeing some repeating issues.

specially when arrizx banned D88 to play a practical joke...

Well I wouldn't call that "abusing" power. I didn't really think it was funny but it was something they both felt like doing so power to them, w/e.

My brother wanted to be banned for no reason for one day, so he asked, wish granted. No big deal.

I wouldn't say I'm bored. Generally, I try not to move threads since so many can fit in so many places. In the end, it really becomes a judgment call on part of the mod who made the move.

Well bored may have been the wrong term to use. It just gets annoying to see a thread moved when there are several similar threads that have not been touched.

And that's exactly why I don't move much except spam. To be honest, I'm just too lazy to move every single new processor thing to that section and so-on. That, and it generally fits where it is and involves more than just he processor or what ever else is being talked about.

Back
Top Bottom