Happy Birthday Wii !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) you cant just change your IP, you have to wait for your ISP to renew your IP, which will change it. you cant change it when you want, although you can speed up the process by leaving your modem unplugged.
2.) multiple accounts are against the rules, even if you arent banned.
3.) your and idiot
4.) you need to do something better with your time.
6.) or 5 for those actually counting, again, your an idiot.
7.) that is all.

Hahahahaha, good points.

Believe it or not T-man,

I got lots of friends. I am outside most of the time exept in the really cold. I have been doing Martial arts for a year. And I am really good at basketball and football.

1.) you cant just change your IP, you have to wait for your ISP to renew your IP, which will change it. you cant change it when you want, although you can speed up the process by leaving your modem unplugged.
2.) multiple accounts are against the rules, even if you arent banned.
3.) your and idiot
4.) you need to do something better with your time.
6.) or 5 for those actually counting, again, your an idiot.
7.) that is all.

ouch! I guess the truth is something that hurts, you're good at telling it like it is :D I can't wait until a mod sees this. Those are all facts, you can debate opinion but you can't debate facts.

Well lets see the ips first. And like I said I have permission from david.^thank you juice!

Man give the kid a chance to be a part of CF :(
he was banned for 1 day for spamming. one day, just 24 hours, so he goes off and makes an account while he is banned and starts posting, both accounts are PB'd. a couple off accounts there after

Well lets see the ips first. And like I said I have permission from david.^thank you juice!

no you dont, the only way to contact david is via a PM. david has no visible email ANYWHERE on ANY of his sites, ive throughly looked. the only way to send a PM is to have an account, i dont think he would allow that.

getting all this on my birthday

well since you were born on this day its, everyone annoy Dudemecbob day, payback...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom