Happy Birthday Wii !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha funny lowndsey, but I am not going to flip out or anything. because this is going to be my acount until I die. i can change my ip and make another. or just send an email to david and hill unban me if he wants.

OK, you want to know the truth. I am dudemcbob0876. And a mod put an ip ban on me. and I know how to change my ip, ok. and im aloud to make another acount. I asked david a long time ago, i said 1-3 months then i come back and act normal. so far did i spam. no.

Oh so you've lied now? there just went your credibility on this forum. First you say you're not dudemcbob and claim it's possible to have two users with the exact same user info and not be the same user and NOW you claim you're dudemcbob? your credibility here is gone, first you spam, then you come back SEVERAL times after you're banned and say rude things to members and then come back and lie to us? you sir have no more credibility or respect here.

good luck....i truly hope you get un-banned by david, and become a productive and non-spamming/non-worthless posting member of the forum.

Well so far(exept making a second acount) I havent done anything wrong. And, david said that I can make another acount if I wanted. 1-3 months later of course. But if I come back here over and over again it is not because i want to spam. If I wanted to do that i would have done it. I like this forum. And even though I dont act like it sometimes i like you all. Some of you are really smart and will go far in life. I just want to stay here and post stuff that has a point. All I am asking is for a second chance. I wont spam. If I do ban me right away.

OK, you want to know the truth. I am dudemcbob0876. And a mod put an ip ban on me. and I know how to change my ip, ok. and im aloud to make another acount. I asked david a long time ago, i said 1-3 months then i come back and act normal. so far did i spam. no.

What is you fixation with this forum bob? There are millions of forums out there that would be happy to have you. You should join georges forum, he has no members that post. Why dont you just run away. I think it is sad that a 14 year old keeps coming back, go outside and join the real world, make some friends, play some sport, get a hobby, there is more to life then spamming a computer forum bob.

1.) you cant just change your IP, you have to wait for your ISP to renew your IP, which will change it. you cant change it when you want, although you can speed up the process by leaving your modem unplugged.
2.) multiple accounts are against the rules, even if you arent banned.
3.) your and idiot
4.) you need to do something better with your time.
6.) or 5 for those actually counting, again, your an idiot.
7.) that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom