Happy Birthday Wii !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you make it so obvious. The odds of having two members from New Jersey with the same birthday and same age, same profile information and same posting style are almost none. It's obvious, and it's only a matter of time before a moderator confirms this. It's not hard to tell when a member has been banned before.

Acually there are good chances. I met a kid with the same name, middle name, and last name. No relations.

troy<<----needs rep for catching this one...haha. although my suspicions were getting quite high also....we will see if we are correct..a mod should be able to check it out more..

yeah, guess who he was....dudemecbob :p

time for a mod to whip out the ban hammer. same b-day\same state, and you made yourself a home quite fast. most members dont do that.

I am certian you guys will be dissapointed when you find out I am not dudemcbob0876.

yeah, if this just happened to be a coinecendence then you would have posted something like

"wtf, thats weird lol..." or "wtf are you guys talking bout" you wouldnt get all defensive unless you know you did something wrong. human nature, learn how to hide it kid.

Acually there are good chances. I met a kid with the same name, middle name, and last name. No relations.

NO, the odds are so slim that they're close to none. You're dudemcbob and you're wasting your time. You're just here to post more junk to spam the forum like you did before. If you want to do that, contact George Monks and go spam his forum. I'm sure you guys have a lot in common. It's only a matter of time before a mod comes and bans you again. Why do you bother coming back? you weren't liked last time with all the spamming, just take your ban and move on.

OK, you want to know the truth. I am dudemcbob0876. And a mod put an ip ban on me. and I know how to change my ip, ok. and im aloud to make another acount. I asked david a long time ago, i said 1-3 months then i come back and act normal. so far did i spam. no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom