Happy Birthday Wii !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one!

edit: well, that's weird..now your not showing up on the birrthday list anymore...have you been changing your date of birth in the user panel recently or something cause you were showing up on there a minute ago....

It is not my birthday yet. I am going to make a thread at exactly 12 o clock.Thanks fo noticing!

It is not my birthday yet. I am going to make a thread at exactly 12 o clock.Thanks fo noticing!

so if it's your birthday at midnight (which is tomorrow's date), why did you appear on today's birthday list? did you enter the wrong date or something? or is there something wrong with the website that it showed tomorrows b-days today? there was your name, and two other names listed i think,,,i don't think i recognized the other 2 names.

NO at midnight Im going to post it, My birthday exactly is at 9pm 1993. My birthday isnt on it....

Interesting. You're from NJ, born on 12/9/1993 just like another member we had here awhile back.... you might or might not know him, his name was dudemcbob0876 http://computerforums.org/member.php?u=19995 Something seemed a bit strange, and the posts looked kinda familiar so I decided to look myself.

Very interesting coincidence? Anyway happy birthday I guess.

yeah, i can see it's not listed on there now...but it was for a minute for some strange reason...??

Interesting. You're from NJ, born on 12/9/1993 just like another member we had here awhile back.... you might or might not know him, his name was dudemcbob0876 http://computerforums.org/member.php?u=19995 Something seemed a bit strange, and the posts looked kinda familiar so I decided to look myself.

Very interesting coincidence? Anyway happy birthday I guess.

i'm glad it's not just me who's hair is standing up on the back of his neck...something's not right about the posts coming out by wii. maybe some ip comparisons are in order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom