Anybody know..

hha yeah So my plans for tommorrow.

Sit at best buy till they get a truck.
Buy 8800Gt/GTS and TimeShift for PC
Install 8800GT/GTS, and install Timeshift
Come on cf tell everyone i got it
play

reality....go to best buys..wait for 2 hours...no cards...come on vf...vent :D

We get shipments in on Thursday, and Sunday...
Thursday trucks are unloaded at night after closing, so product is available Friday.

Sunday trucks are unloaded starting 5AM, so the product is available either by closing, or during the day (depending on the size of the truck).

It's when you get a 8 series card lol

hah FUNDAY!! w00t!!

@Lown haha yeah thats gunna be the reality.

so prepare for a thread called F BestBuy.

EDIT:is that different for everystore? Do you guys have any 8800GT's or gts's in stock??

I don't have one where I'm at right now. Haven't really checked on them. I think I remember seeing some 8 series a while back but that was like the middle of November. One question though, why Best Buy? Gift cards?

Yeah Got gift cards for Xmas.

Or else I would get it from NewEgg in a heartbeat.

Well if I had the money anyway I'd probably order it anyway and save the money on the cards for something else. Just depends on whether or not you can use anything there and how much you need to save.

Of course, I prefer the legal alternative to getting music so maybe that's worthless advice to you. But I would tear up some of the audio section with those cards.

They should have them now if they all come with everything else in a shipment. Because I got Madden 08 and they just got shipped in Last night. Thaat is the Best buy in Mays landing.

But the people there dont know crap. I asked a guy if they had any Madden 08`s left a couple of days ago and he said never heard of it. But I got it today for the Wii. Killed my dad already.

Back
Top Bottom