Omg

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
omg i tryed to bumb up my cpu settings, well the voltage but it got system/ntfs.sys or whatever it was, not exactly sure, and then i had to restart my computer atleast 10 times because it would automatically restart itself when the overclocking program started up, grr finnaly it decided to not open hah omg so whats a good voltage to put for the vcore theres +0.05, +0.10 and, +0.15 what one should i put it at?

You can't overclock in the BIOS? If it's not locked, do that. OC software programs usually do not yield good results. What I would do is adjust your FSB as high as it can go and be stable without increasing vcore. Then bump it up about .05V. You should be able to at least get to 2.6 GHz on that chip with stock cooling but I wouldn't go further than that at all. Get a program to monitor your temps.

if i overclock it in there then it'll restart my computer, but ive got it to the max which is 2.5ghz with that voltage. should i bumb it up .05 and up a couple mhz?

I probably wouldn't fool with it if it crashes when you mess with the BIOS.

When it gets unstable you have to up the vcore. Check the temps. Should be under 50 celcius

You can run them ok over 50, at least I can. I try to keep it under 52. That's load of course, not idle.

If you are having trouble open a window and put on a jacket and go to town.

lol well the temps are still under 40 when its bumped up the voltage, imma try different things haha

first, sry for double post, OMG i got it to 2.75ghz!!!!! and this is just the first thing that i tryed im thinking of trying to get it to 3.0ghz, that would be absoulutly awsome! heres the pic

overclock275ghz.jpg

Good job, but good luck. Mine tops out around 2.8 and it will start getting hot in games. Just make sure it's cooling well.

Back
Top Bottom