Search bar history

Poop_Hole

Banned
on firefox how do u make it so it NEVER stores any of ur search bar history? unless u havent closed the window

I think you can have it clear history, and other info like that at close everytime, but I'm not sure. I don't use firefox very often. Search the preferences section under tools (I think). You might find something useful.

Tools>Options>Privacy tab Then un check the box that says "Remember pages I visited for certain amount of days.

Tools>Options>Privacy tab Then un check the box that says "Remember pages I visited for certain amount of days.

did that already, doesnt work

take a look at the always clear ym data when i close window box under privacy. What boxes should I check I don't want to screw up my passwoards. But i thibnk this box is key

Its not mozilla its the toolbox at the top. Under the search abr with google how do I manage that.

Tools > Options > Privacy. Uncheck the box next to "Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar."

If you want it to clear private data, Under Privacy, check the box next to "Always clear my private data when I close Fireox". Then click the settings button and leave only the "Saved Form Information" box checked.

Back
Top Bottom