Rep icons, purely cosmetic

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
Hello,

I am a little OCD, so feel free to flame me. But I have been looking at the site, and I have noticed that the rep icons are two different icons when you get to enough bars. I was going to suggest that maybe you can take a look in the template and see if you can get the bars to be the same, and if you can, use the ones the same shape as the other colors (the narrow ones). Just an idea as far as the cosmetics of this site goes.

Been many threads about it mate, from memory David doesnt know how to fix it, I could be wrong. Not a major issue really anyway.

Been many threads about it mate, from memory David doesnt know how to fix it, I could be wrong. Not a major issue really anyway.

Understandable. Didn't realize there have been so many threads about it. Thanks for the heads-up. ;) Some of those darn modifications can be doozies.

I have OCD to but it doesnt bother me. I only seen it once. There really isnt anyone with the rep like that. And I think it can be fixed, they had a problem on another forum, they fixed it.

I just haven't got around to fixing it yet but I will sometime!

just place another image of the of the regular bar into the same folder, delete the one of the "special bar" or move it somewhere safe. than rename the other regular bar to the name of the "special bar" so anytime the forum code puts the image up here, the regular one will come up ;)

he never said he didnt know how to do it Rudster...he said he hasn't gotten around to it.

Back
Top Bottom