how stupid

dude_se

Proper Legend
the scottish government want to place signs in games to warn children of dangerous/drink driving. wtf. firstly i think kids would pay more attention to the game than a few signs, and its games like this that increase danger on the roads anyway, if they wanted to do anything then they should tone down the games (which is also a bad idea, if people want to be s**t heads on the road then its obvious they have a problem which is nothing to do with the games)
source

Kinda funny to me, but who knows. Maybe it will make a little bit of an impact, which could be enough to save a family.

wtf_qjgenth.jpg

Anything to stop people drinking and driving has to be a good thing.....I am all for a complete and utter ban on drinking and driving.....

There is absolutely no need to drink and drive if your going out for a couple of drinks then don't drive........

exactly ^
but what are they hoping to achieve by spending lots of money in games though. no one will pay attention

Maybe they should get the childrens parents more involved in thier childrens life. Like instead of letting there children do whatever they want have some quality time with the outside or playing the Wii,lol.

Anything to stop people drinking and driving has to be a good thing.....I am all for a complete and utter ban on drinking and driving.....

There is absolutely no need to drink and drive if your going out for a couple of drinks then don't drive........

Totally agree with you mate. The more done to stop it the better. People who have lost family/friends due to drunk drivers will tell you nowhere near enough is being done.

It makes me remind of a video that the AVGN did. The Nintendo game I think it's called Wally Bear and the No! gang lol....just memories...and they want that back lol!

Back
Top Bottom