New Build In Early Feb

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok just got my first months full wages and im spending all ready lol im almost finished now and im thinking next month end of jan i will either buy a new tv or a new pc.

now is there gonna be n e new technology n e time soon in otherwords in there n e thing i should wait for,

now i no there is always going to be new technology im just thinking n e thing big i should wait for ?

im thinking of a Q6600 with 3 GB DDR2 so is intels new CPU's gonna be better price/performance than the Q6600 or will DDR3 be coming n e cheaper,

i jus need a few heads up before i think detailed on wot im gonna buy.

thanks.

( sorry i aint bin about much bin working lots )

@ O.P. Can you please refrain from the text messaging lingo, as that is not my first language. But anyway, Getignited, I have heard that too, so I would keep an eye out for that.

I heard the 45nm quads had been delayed, but I can't remember where I read nor whether it was a reliable source. I say stick with DDR2 as the extra money spent on DDR3 memory for the performance gain is just too much, and go with an X38 board because it has PCI-E 2.0 as one day, there will be a GPU that will use the whole of PCI-E 1.1. When the Intel's new 45nm CPUs come out they're going to be way too expensive, and the Q6600 can be bought for as little as £150 now, so I say get that. Also even though I bet you are hesitant, get a 64 bit OS and 4GB, but that's just my opinion, it's your money.
How much are you planning on spending?
x2

ok just got my first months full wages and im spending all ready lol im almost finished now and im thinking next month end of jan i will either buy a new tv or a new pc.

now is there gonna be n e new technology n e time soon in otherwords in there n e thing i should wait for,

now i no there is always going to be new technology im just thinking n e thing big i should wait for ?

im thinking of a Q6600 with 3 GB DDR2 so is intels new CPU's gonna be better price/performance than the Q6600 or will DDR3 be coming n e cheaper,

i jus need a few heads up before i think detailed on wot im gonna buy.

thanks.

( sorry i aint bin about much bin working lots )

Just thought it was funny whilst reading this that you used, "n e" when actually the word any is the same amount of characters, thought i'd bring it up. anyway, if i were you id be on the prowl for a PC instead of a TV, some of the PC deals you can pick up in the months after christmas are ridiculous.

ok rough estimate of my build will be £400 or $800 ish in dollars.

so im looking to get a nice good build, i think i will go with 4 Gb as i know 32 bit os's can still use 4Gb not getting into that now but they can use 4Gb jus not see it.

ok so £400 ish ill prob want a 500Gb hardrive and ive got a DVD RW drive so theres a little cost off it when i get more time ill post a parts list.

im just bout to read the tomshardware link bout the new cpu's

Back
Top Bottom