Benazir Bhutto gunned down

Update: Benazir Bhutto was killed by shrapnel from a suicide bombing -- not a gunshot as reported earlier -- the Pakistani government said today.

Before you form an opinion, why not read the source? If you choose to not read the Qu'ran before forming such a strong opinion on the religion, then your falling to ignorant behavior.

I dont need to read the Qu'ran to form an oppinion because i happen to know that it does not justify the attacks and such, what i was saying is that very few of the representatives of that religeon condem it, and those who do not condemm it simply say that Islam is a religeon of "Peace"

I dont need to read the Qu'ran to form an oppinion because i happen to know that it does not justify the attacks and such, what i was saying is that very few of the representatives of that religeon condem it, and those who do not condemm it simply say that Islam is a religeon of "Peace"

Our pope does not condemn everything either.. but that doesn't mean that the pope supports murder, adultery, ect..

What if the pope went on the TV for every evil act?

Not to mention, unless you have channels from the Middle East, how do you know the representatives of the Islamic religion haven't spoken out? We know what the media WANTS us to know...

And you haven't addressed my question.. was Martin Luther King Jr. "stupid" for making appearances even though he knew he was in a lot of danger, and that things would turn into havoc if he died?

The pope does not codemn much because not many acts of terrorism, kidnapping, and beheadings are done under the name of christianity/catholism - and just came to mind is a case where a woman that was raped got sentenced for a few hundred strikes with a whip?! when she tried to appeal they gave her even more and this was apparently justified under religeon also. hmmm...

As to M.L.K he wasnt "stupid" because making appearances was the onyl way he had of giving his message accrros, since newspapers and publishers wouldnt have given him the time of day.

The pope does not codemn much because not many acts of terrorism, kidnapping, and beheadings are done under the name of christianity/catholism - and just came to mind is a case where a woman that was raped got sentenced for a few hundred strikes with a whip?! when she tried to appeal they gave her even more and this was apparently justified under religeon also. hmmm...

Under what religion? Was it a group of extremists, or endorsed by an ACTUAL religion?

We have cults and abusive religions in our past..

Look in the 1950's my friend, when CHRISTIANS were hanging blacks, even though the 10 Amendments say, "Love Thy Neighbor".

Yes, terrorism may not occur here every day.. but things against the religions do...

Adultery
Molesting Children
Murder
Racism

All against Christian/Catholic religion...

Are christians perfect? No..
Are islamic people perfect? No..

But, would you like to be identified, by a GROUP? I bet you wouldn't...

As to M.L.K he wasnt "stupid" because making appearances was the onyl way he had of giving his message accrros, since newspapers and publishers wouldnt have given him the time of day.

And how would MLK appear if he stayed inside all day, and sent letters or something to the people, rather than make appearances where he could be seen? Stupid, or Brave? He made the brave decision of making appearances REGARDLESS the fact that he knew he could die.

Would you be stupid for getting into a car later, when the chance of dieing is so high? And if you die, how would you impact the lives of everyone around you.. friends, family, maybe even the people you get into an accident with..

Hmm, I guess we're all stupid then... damn.

Update: Benazir Bhutto was killed by shrapnel from a suicide bombing -- not a gunshot as reported earlier -- the Pakistani government said today.
Yes I'm watching a BBC TV report right now about that, but there is yet another twist, now they are saying that as the bomb went off, the blast jolted her head & it struck the hinge of the sunroof, killing her outright, it also said that there is definite proof that El Quieda was behind the blast, meanwhile over 30 people have been killed in the town where she was buried today, all over Pakistan many railway stations have been set alight, hundreds of cars torched, also many buses destroyed.
Youths are rampaging through the streets firing wildly, a chief of police has given the order to his men to shoot on sight, after one of his officers was killed by an angry mob.

Yes I have heard about this. I think mostly people over react, but this might tighten up the US military strength in Pakistan.

On the BBC news this morning, they screened a mobile phone shot which clearly shows a hand pointing a pistol at her, then the sound of two gunshots, but Pakistani officials are still strongly denying that she was shot:confused: , the violence is still escalating & is expected to get much worse as the weeks go on with no end in sight, what a mess!

Back
Top Bottom