Merry Christmas

I didn't get anything, I wasn't really too up for it this year.

Today I went to the PX and got another gig of RAM since it was 10% off...still $66 though.

guys, i just had a philosophical revelation.

If you travel from USA to australia on christmas eve. You skip christmas all together because its the next day there already.

I wasn't excited about Christmas at all this year. Usually I start to get really, really anxious on Christmas Eve and can't get to sleep but I just went to bed around 1am and slept and, unlike other years where I needed to open gifts immediately when I woke up, I didn't.

Maybe it's because I knew practically everything I was getting and I really think I ruined Christmas for myself...
Don't go blaming yourself, when I was a lot younger, my attitude changed as the years went by, it happens to all of us without exception, at first when we're very young we feel sick with excitement & can't sleep, then in the early hours, sometimes even before dawn, we're at the tree tearing feverishly at the wrappings to see what we've got from Santa, this is only natural, it's a progression towards the inevitable when it becomes obvious that our parents, relatives & friends bought them with love & put them there, it's called reality, but it needn't spoil the joy of Christmas & what it stands for.
I don't know how old you are, but don't let the bubble burst, of course
we all like getting presents, I know I still do, & as we become adults it just continues to be a very pleasant time of the year, that magic glow never fades, thank goodness, for the young & old, [& me, the very old] alike, joy to the world as the carol goes!:)

Back
Top Bottom