**OFFICIAL** Christmas Haul Thread!

Two of my presents were this v2000, and the 8800GTS G92, I just finished installing the watercooling, I'm happy because now my radiator fits inside my case! :D

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

Pretty nice Hascet. I have a question for you though: Have you ever had to drain your liquid cooling system? If you had, how did you do it?

I'm asking because I'm going liquid soon.

Thanks. And yes I actually just drained it when I transfered it from my other case. Its kind of messy( I lost some coolant). What I did was remove all of my hardware from the case except the watercooling then take off a tube from the lowest spot put a bucket/jug that you put the tube into. You will probably lose a little bit of fluid when you do this too. If you buy a kit it will come with instructions that will tell you everything you need to know. And if you don't buy a kit check here for instruction since most watercooling setups consist of the same basic components.

http://swiftech.com/
Go to support then look through the manuals in kits to find the one that matches most closely to your setup. Hope that helps

Thanks for the info. Losing fluid doesn't matter to me, I just wanna keep my system dry. What I'm probably going to do is have a T-line at the lowest point for draining and run a reservoir for filling.

westinghouse 19 lcd monitor
Mmmm, New Hampshire, great climate, spectacular in the fall, I'm English & some years ago my late wife & I were holidaying near the south coast, & staying at a small cottage, the only others there were a married couple, he was from New Hampshire, his wife was from Boston, Mass., over a meal he casually said that on his land he had 90, 20' conifers, about two miles from his ranch house, I said I bet he had a Jeep to get him there, no, he said, wouldn't have one of them, he imported the latest model of Range Rover from England, this was in the days when Range Rovers were all made actually in Britain, not like today, I believe they're made in Germany now, he was American through & through but he preferred British made, I felt proud of that,

Please brook, were not talking about peoples locations.

You want to talk to them please PM, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom