Reformating.

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Erm, I want to reformat right now, but I reallydon't want to lose all my important stuff, like my iTunes music, and my game files.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Just copy it all to a your ipod if you have a big enough one. If you don't, then burn it all to data DVDs.

How much space will you need exactly? Just gather all the USB pen drives you can find + all the DVD-W/RW and your iPod together. And then just reinstall all your programs after you've reformatted.

I dunno lol. Forget formatting for now. Besides, I have a 250GB hdd, I can use that.

Formating pisses me off, the other day, I installed a program that messed up my OS, so it wouldn't boot into Windows, I tried startup repair, safe mode, system restore... everything but it just wouldn't load. The worst thing was it was totally unexpected so I hadn't backed up any of my data and I couldn't get into Windows to back it up, so I had to reformat and reinstall Windows. I'm now in the process of ripping all my Cds to iTunes, but my Disk drive keeps heating up so I can't rip more than about 5 an hour to let it cool down.

Back
Top Bottom