Looking for a new MMORPG

Well the thing with me is that I love games like these, but simply don't have the time.

You know, I have more of a life them most people do. I cant dedicate the time to WOW to make it worth actually paying monthly.

SO I have GW and I can play it whenever I have the time.

RuneScape.. Or RuneCrap.. or whatever you can call it.. Was programmed in Java. I have actually seen the source code for RS. It really sucks to say the least.

RuneScape.. Or RuneCrap.. or whatever you can call it.. Was programmed in Java. I have actually seen the source code for RS. It really sucks to say the least.

talented players have found work arounds taht really help them a lot in PvP, which Maplestory doesnt even have...

I believe the consensus is leaning towards GW. Me, I am a WoW player and I'll probably never get bored with it. Why did you quit WoW? It's a really fun game, the retail version is great, but it has a monthly fee, but there is always free private servers!

well i quit mainly because i was able to really get into madden 08 which for some reason i wasnt when i first got it (controller i had was actually broken so it was harder play = frustration) thus i had less time to play wow, and i was in school so between classes and madden and gf there wasnt a lot of time to waste money on a game that was getting boring(didnt have any friends that were playing, so i was basically soloing every quest and at 40's range with a ret paladin not that much fun) frankly i just got bored with it so i quit and went cold turkey with only minor psychological trauma :D

Another MMORPG you could try is City of Heroes/Villains. I've played it and its pretty fun for the most part, just takes a while to level up in the game. But it is fun nonetheless. Guild Wars is a good game as well, It just stinks having such a low level limit in the game. There is also Final Fantasy XI online which looks like it could be a good game, especially if you like the Final Fantasy series. So there is my input on the topic lol. Its just what you feel like playing I guess

Back
Top Bottom