Noob

Just try to put both of the drives jumpers onto the CS position. You can use jumpers from an old HD if you need.

I know it says its not needed, but just try it. Also, do you have RAID setup on your computer?

none of these is the solution to your problem. the BIOS knows the 250gb HDD is there, it just hasn't been formatted. open up control panel, then go to administrative tools. double click the computer management icon and it will open up a computer management console. go down to the storage menu on the left hand navigation column, there should be a tool called disk management click on it. find your hard drive in disk map to the right. right click it and format that bish! wrd hollaz!

none of these is the solution to your problem. the BIOS knows the 250gb HDD is there, it just hasn't been formatted. open up control panel, then go to administrative tools. double click the computer management icon and it will open up a computer management console. go down to the storage menu on the left hand navigation column, there should be a tool called disk management click on it. find your hard drive in disk map to the right. right click it and format that bish! wrd hollaz!

Thank you, it's sad that their was soo many posts before solving such a simple basic problem.

Noo... it doesn't show in that thing Anonymous posted. All I see is my regular drive partitions, and my DVD drive.

Thank you, it's sad that their was soo many posts before solving such a simple basic problem.
there's a difference between actual knowledge/experience and these people posting up what they think might be wrong and googling all kinds of stupid answers. i got Juice straightened out in like 5 min over aim.

there's a difference between actual knowledge/experience and these people posting up what they think might be wrong and googling all kinds of stupid answers. i got Juice straightened out in like 5 min over aim.

Yeah you got some rep too man

Yeah you got some rep too man
thanks kid. i'm willing to help anyone on these boards because i've been a n00b before and it was hard to get any of the dicks on the internet to help me with stuff. i just wanna give back to the communities i'm involved in.

So what exactly was it?

just never been formatted, all it said was unallocated. so he created a new volume then formatted it. that's all.

Back
Top Bottom