LF Working, but problematic LCD screen

lhuser

Golden Master
Well basically, I offer 50CAD total including shipping for a LCD screen. 15" or higher, can be ugly looking, can be dirty, and if it has dead pixels, I'll take it. That's why I'm looking for a problematic LCD, because cash is limited, and I want to ask you guys before going to the local shop (aiming Friday) and asking for a craped out one.

As long as I can see at the screen, without major cracks and that the screen comes with it's AC pack if it has one, I'll take it.

I need COD (Canada Only) and a money order can be done for US, but that will equal to 35 bucks instead, due to Money Order fees and garbage.

old monster as in CRT? If so, no. I want to replace the guest's monitor in order to save space.

oh then nevermind, yeah its a CRT. i dont blame u it took my whole desk. now i can fit my printer, a speaker and my monitor.

Lol...

My friend has a 17" NEC monitor, in mint condition, still has the original screen protector on it.

The LCD sometimes has random white lines flickering through it. Not sure if he would want to sell it for 35 dollars though, since he still uses it. But when were playing CS:S it bugs the crap outta me.

i have this 5 year old lcd( great condition but i dont want it) 17 inch i think
1280x1024. good refresh rate and works fine.

I know but lhuser is asking for a problematic LCD. And I don't think that ohnoes will sell his LCD for 35 dollars. I am willing to pay more.

Back
Top Bottom