Merry Christmas

e022.gif

I can't really play with my two nieces and nephew or anything.. I'm sick with strep throat.

A few years ago it wouldn't bother me much.. but it's kinda getting to me now. Such BS timing.

Ah well.. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, WhatEverTheHell you want to call it, enjoy it. :p

I wasn't excited about Christmas at all this year. Usually I start to get really, really anxious on Christmas Eve and can't get to sleep but I just went to bed around 1am and slept and, unlike other years where I needed to open gifts immediately when I woke up, I didn't.

Maybe it's because I knew practically everything I was getting and I really think I ruined Christmas for myself...

How was everyone's day? (besides the gifts, we have another thread for that)
I went to my grandparents house, it was nice. I set up their new computer, they went from a 266 MHz PII 64MB RAM on Windows 95 to a Athlon X2 4400+ with 2 gigs of RAM and Vista, lol. I had to teach my grandpa how to use everything...

And his favorite game, Twinsen's Odyssey, didn't work quite right at first on Vista (it was released in 1997) so I fixed that up for him. It's really a great game, although the graphics look hilarious compared to modern games.

Back
Top Bottom