**OFFICIAL** Christmas Haul Thread!

I got an acer 22" wide monitor -my main pressie off mum and dad
a new watch
loads of new t shirts
a new pair of jeans
transformers on DVD
£135 which is about 270USD off random familly members i dont see often imma buy my provisional driving license which is £45 with this then a 80gb sata drive then save the rest
and then other little bits and bobs like chocolate etc

I got:
XBOX 360 Pro, with forza 2 & halo 3
New jeans
New Dressing gown
New Animal Top
Snake Head - that alex rider book
a New Scientist book thing
&more - i will add later.

Well here is what I got

I got a new Billabong hat from my brother, and an awesome welding hat from my mom

Picture005-2.jpg

Shirt also from my brother

Picture006-3.jpg

I got the Devil May Cry 5th Aniversary edition (all three games), and then the Ps3 game came with the consol

Picture004-5.jpg

My main present (which was a total surprise because I had no idea we could even afford it!!)

Picture007-2.jpg

This is it set up

Picture014-2.jpg

sweet man, enjoy the ps3 :) my dad bought my whole new computer except gpu which he wanted to let me pick out, a total of 367 bucks! i had no idea we could afford that either... then im selling my laptop to get the 8800GTS, 19" LCD monitor, new headset, new sound card, new computer cases all the way around for all my pc's, so overall i cant complain one bit... :D good x-mas, and that wasnt even all! i still have my dads side of the family tonight!

we are saving up for a 2008 corvette and a 2008 yamaha rhino w/ fuel injection, my dad is finally almost out of debt... then we can get some more toys to play with :)

Not enough to really warrant pics..

Zelda Twilight Princess
A flash light (no idea why)
and some clothes

Yeah we don't get spoiled on christmas.

THE ONLY reason I got the Ps3, is because my parents knew I bought my TV to get ready to get one, but they knew that I wouldnt be able to afford one for a long long time.

I got me a new case for Christmas. :D Cools a lot better than my old Raidmax, which was falling apart. Also a few inches taller. I got a little bit of other stuff too, but nothing that's pic-worthy.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

The Girlfriend bought me the newest in the Blackberry Family as she knows I love my phone toys.

BlackberryCurve.jpg

Then she also bought me a new watch as I destoyed my old in the field.
BlueShock.jpg

There's some other things, But nothing that warrants a picture.

i got i home, socks, a sweatshirt, a shirt, 2gb flash drive, $100 gift card to newegg, books and some books

Back
Top Bottom