**OFFICIAL** Christmas Haul Thread!

Man I want to get the air thing, fart alot into it, then blow it at someone :D
:eek: Whaat!!! did you really have tell us all that today of all days, it's a time of rejoicing & happiness, not that!!! It's put me off my breakfast!

orangeboxopenwn4.jpg

awesome game package. portal is so much freakin fun. i got some clothes and a wireless headset for my phone.

portals reallly fun , then it ends in like 2 hours

:eek: Whaat!!! did you really have tell us all that today of all days, it's a time of rejoicing & happiness, not that!!! It's put me off my breakfast!

You think that's bad? I went to this buffet with my friends the other day. Trevor decides to go to the bathroom. When he got back, he told us that someone threw up all over one of the toilets.

I got a Clubland 12 CD from my brother, £100 cash from my mum and dad, as well as smaller gifts from them as extras, some Top Gear DVD's, and some gift card vouchers.

The £100 is going towards a keyboard/piano I'm going to get in the next couple of weeks.

I did buy a CME uF80 (88 key hammer action) controller keyboard for synths, but I'm very dissapointed with the feel of it, and its going back. I picked it up for around £350:
http://www.houseofsound.ch/webshop/shop_images/articles/UF80.jpg

Instead, I'm either going to go for a real Digital Piano, that I played yesterday at a music store, and loved the feel of it, called the Yamaha P-70, also for around £350 depending on the store (retails for around 400 in most)
http://www.woodbrass.com/images/woodbrass/YAMAHA+P70.JPG

But thats very nice, and even comes with a real sounding piano to play along with when I'm not using synths. The feel of the keys is everything, and controller keyboards don't do it for me.

The only issue with that piano is of course, theres no pitch/modulation or after touch controls, but I could add that with a cheaper controller acting as a second keyboard.

Or, theres this, which I've found for £599:
The ALESIS FUSION 8HD, which is a real sequencer keyboard:
http://www.andertons.co.uk/acatalog/info_FUSION8HD.html?utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=Froogle
Oh yeah :D, and I've played it, and its not bad for what you get you know for the price. It has nice feeling keys, though it doesn't have its own sound output, so needs external speakers (not really a problem)

http://fssound.fullspectrum.ca/catalog/images/AlesisFusion8HD.jpg

That would kill for computer use, as it has pitch/mod, and aftertouch, plus, has an ability to store sound tracks, etc. Probably has more than I need or could want, but its better having too much of something, than too little! I actually made a song almost straight away with the thing at the store, as the sounds filled me with inspiration.

Either way, I'll be a happy bunny :)

So far I've gotten a Metal Detector, Bio Shock for 360, new Pirates of the Carribean movie and a few other small things like CD case and a cool bracelet..

Man I want to get the air thing, fart alot into it, then blow it at someone :D

Heh believe it or not my dad has already done that to me:p

I got Guitar Hero III, COD4 both for 360. a couple shirts. cologne. well actually my aunt and uncle accidentally got perfume... i wanted the 41 cologne from abercrombie, theres a girls 41 perfume, they saw the 41 and grabbed it. haha. and i got a $20 bestbuy gift cert from my sister. i had also gotten birkenstocks 3 weeks ago. and then my little brother got me a little glass keychain with little drumset in it.

Antec P182SE case
Intel DP35DP motherboard
Intel Core2Duo 2.13ghz 4MB L2 cache
AeroCool 620 watt modular psu
Western Digital 320 gig SATA II hard drive
Vista Home Premium

Picked up last day Christmas shopping>
Zalman CNPS9500 led CPU heatsink with blue led fan
Kensington Pilotboard wireless key board and mouse

I was good to myself this year. I ransacked the Dell box for the rest of the goodies to finish the build.

I hope you all have a good Christmas day and a great New Year.

I got a chair for my computer I have been wanting.
hpim1305di2.jpg

Flash Drive, CDs and DVDs
hpim1299tv6.jpg

A "Riding with Mom Survival Kit" (earplugs) since she listens to music I don't like...more of a joke
hpim1301hk2.jpg

Hershey's kisses mostly eaten, they need to put more in these things...
hpim1303au9.jpg

A book, pliers, and a screwdriver set
hpim1306oj6.jpg

I also got a bunch of money, a picture my mom drew, poster, a picture signed by a band, and another picture.

Back
Top Bottom