What time did you get up to open your presents?

ok i opened all my prezzies and had some food. feel a little better, still not too good :(
gotta copy all my stuff over to my new 500gb external drive though, that will be fun. its taking ages

My bro and I both feel unChristmassy this year. I don't know why.

I'm still in bed on my laptop. Woke up at 7:00, everyone else is still asleep. Once I wake up I can't go back to sleep easily, so I just have to wait for everyone else. It's our tradition to open 1 present on Christmas Eve, I got a 1GB flash drive from my brother. Nice upgrade from a 256MB that I had...

I woke up something like 10am I think but going to bed at 3am the night before was a bad idea and put me in a grumpy mood today but I'm happy with my presents.

I don't really get in a grumpy mood, but got up around 8-9am to open presents, and took around 2 hours to open them all, haha. We take turns you see, taking our sweet time with drinks and that.

I was wrapping presents until 4am this morning!!! I couldn't find the damn celetape, haha...

Usually I wake up really early and cant go back to sleep, this year I didnt wake up tho. I got a new golf bag, and than a bunch of small things. A liscense plate frame, jumper cables, and different little accessories.

I never get whatever it is that I ask for. I had like, tires for my car, exhaust system, 8800gt, 500gb 7200.11 drive, 4gb RAM kit, and didnt get anything of those. But w/e, I got something. Nothing I can use though really. In the summer, but thats a long time.

I don't really get in a grumpy mood, but got up around 8-9am to open presents, and took around 2 hours to open them all, haha. We take turns you see, taking our sweet time with drinks and that.

I was wrapping presents until 4am this morning!!! I couldn't find the damn celetape, haha...

Sounds like us as well. Got there and they had a bunch of snacks on the table. We then spent probally 2 hours opening gifts while I was the one handing them out to everyone. We decided to take a break I go back to snacking by this point i'm hungry as hell. After that we kind of went 2 at a time opening gifts cause it was taking to damn long lol and we all wanted dinner.

Back
Top Bottom