Antec 900 Case fans question.

Wow I just looked at my build and it is identical to your build lol.

Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 @3603mhz / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb @640/1100 / 2x 1GB Geil 800mhz / X-FI Xtreme M / 2x 320GB RAID 1 / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch

Same Mobo, Same CPU, I am getting the thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme, same GPU, I am getting the Patriot PC2-9200 2 x 1GB RAM, Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card, Same Speaker set(already have), Samsung 24inch

Great minds think alike huh? :p
You also get MIDI inputs. Something I want with that Platinum :(

The speakers are nice, but I wish my sound card also supported Optical, as this makes the speakers sound so much better (tried through the 360, and there is a massive difference from that to Analog). I may have to upgrade or change it :p

Great minds think alike huh? :p
You also get MIDI inputs. Something I want with that Platinum :(

The speakers are nice, but I wish my sound card also supported Optical, as this makes the speakers sound so much better (tried through the 360, and there is a massive difference from that to Analog). I may have to upgrade or change it :p

Yeah I have it hooked up directly to my xbox 360 right now. With the last 360 update I can stream my avi's to the xbox so all my movies play through the speakers. I got that monster fiber optic cable(costed $60). When I get more money I am building the computer I just mentioned. I just got an awesome job that pays $6000 a month(compared to my previous one of $2000 a month) so it shouldn't take longer than february to have the whole thing built.

Back
Top Bottom