Just Beat COD4!!

Probably just a lead for COD5. Something to leave you hanging... literly, lol.

SP is kind of short, and I havent had a good chance to play multiplayer, but I hear its really good.

Probably just a lead for COD5. Something to leave you hanging... literly, lol.

SP is kind of short, and I havent had a good chance to play multiplayer, but I hear its really good.

No it's just a easter egg epilogue mission. There are rumors that Infinity Ward may bring Call of Duty back to World War II again.

World War 2? I like the World War 3 thing a lot more. I like more modern games.
Is it just me, or were the guns in COD4 a little too inaccurate?

I tested a couple CoD4 guns earlier last night by just standing still and shooting into a wall without moving so you could see the difference in bullet spread, it wasn't great but I guess that's what you get for being realistic. Aiming the sniper in multiplayer can be really hard at first but it makes so much more sense compared to playing Counter Strike when all the scoped rifles sights are just 100% dead still, that's just too easy, CoD4 is awesome. To be honest my brother only got it on Xbox 360 the other day but I played online with my friend's PC for like 8 hours or something, pretty sweet stuff.

I played a few missions today, and it's a lot different than what I expected. Which isn't a bad thing. It's pretty realistic, doesn't take much to die.

World War 2? I like the World War 3 thing a lot more. I like more modern games.
Is it just me, or were the guns in COD4 a little too inaccurate?

Modern Combat wasn't really about World War III...

As for the guns, how were they inaccurate?

Back
Top Bottom