Antec 900 Case fans question.

Mine doesn't. It's not a good case for liquid cooling anyway, there isn't much room inside.

IMG_0808.jpg

I have this case:

It comes with 2 120mm's at the front and one at the back, and a large 200mm at the top.

You won't need more than that, though a nice side fan may be good if you can get hold of a quiet one.

Its best to have the fans built into the case on low, all except for the top which is better at medium or high.
The 120mm ones are way to loud for my tastes at medium or full, but at low, they move quite a bit of air anyway, and are pretty quiet indeed.

Wow I just looked at my build and it is identical to your build lol.

Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 @3603mhz / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb @640/1100 / 2x 1GB Geil 800mhz / X-FI Xtreme M / 2x 320GB RAID 1 / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch

Same Mobo, Same CPU, I am getting the thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme, same GPU, I am getting the Patriot PC2-9200 2 x 1GB RAM, Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card, Same Speaker set(already have), Samsung 24inch

These pics are old, I moved the 8800GTS back to the top PCIE slot because I was getting a weird FPS issue with it in the second slot.

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

ok, im buying that case next week, how do i make it like urs ,i like the red glow,
what other mods do u have.

and did u have any problems with the psu down the botom

Let me say that the case is hard to wire out of the box. The latest revision adds a couple of holes next to the drive cages, so that will help a little bit. I cut out some holes to help with the wire management, and it helped a ton. If you are willing to get into modding this case if you get it, look at this thread:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=126395

Also I ordered a drive cage so I could run 3 120MM fans on the front, it only comes with 2 from the factory. If you do this, you will have to get an external CD drive or buy a external case for the one you have.

Edit: The only problem that I have with the PSU at the bottom is it's harder to hide wires. Some people cut a hole below it and flip the PSU, but I'm not sure if I want to do that, since it's harder for it to get air from such a small space unless you raise the case. Then it looks goofy IMO.

The red glow is from a red CCFL tube.

yer, i dont think ill do that , ill just have the 2 front ones, thanks for the link thoe

Back
Top Bottom