**OFFICIAL** Christmas Haul Thread!

Re: Your Xmas haul?

no presents yet, we're not doing gifts with our relatives this year just immediate family. i also only have like 2 gifts under the tree so im guessing not that much but by the size shape and weight im guessing a lcd monitor. my presents are going to come on my bday in Jan which will be upgrades for my comp almost a full new system

im getting a whole new pc :) its coming thursday actually... all the parts, i got the case today though, cant wait! 8800GTS should be here by the end of the week also..

Good guitar case for my latest axe and $140 so far I think, I'll probably get 50 more or even 100 more tonight, my bro got more games for his XBox 360 though but he is such a noob @ CoD4, it annoys me haha, gonna try Halo 3 for the first time soon.

Heh we open our gifts Christmas morning but my mom gave me and my brother each one of these tonight:p
82306.jpg

On the inside it has a large plastic bag that creates a seal which is attached to a pull string, you pull it back into a locking position then squeeze the trigger and there is a hell of a breeze that comes out:p So far my victims have included (but are not limited to)
-My mom
-My dad
-My brother
-My dog
-My grandparents
-Myself

Heh we open our gifts Christmas morning but my mom gave me and my brother each one of these tonight:p
82306.jpg

On the inside it has a large plastic bag that creates a seal which is attached to a pull string, you pull it back into a locking position then squeeze the trigger and there is a hell of a breeze that comes out:p So far my victims have included (but are not limited to)
-My mom
-My dad
-My brother
-My dog
-My grandparents
-Myself

Aha that looks cool :) I would blast my sister's pet bird. When you blow on the bird she shakes her head.

Back
Top Bottom