Software for recovering corrupted word documents

Fisher

Fully Optimized
hello my friend managed to corrupt her 2000 word essay and she has no back up. yup i know what you are all thinking as i was thinking the same. anyway shes learnt the hard way but i was hoping to take the pressure of her by some how managing to recover some or parts of her document. can anyone tell me what is the best recovery software for recovering word documents. freeware or not i dont mind

i dont think there is any way of saving word documents... now if u accidently deleted the file then maybe.. but M$ Word 2003 (and maybe 2007, not sure) has a cool feature, when u accidently lose a file.. (like lets say ur computer unexpectidly shut down. when u boot back up and open word. it'll have a thing on the side that asks u if u'd like to save it or somethin. it happened to me once..) i hope that made sense. lol.. What M$ word are u using..

try right clicking the file itself and go to "open with..." choose notepad and see if you can see any of the text from the file.

when you do that there is all theres random format code ,but you will see the text

try right clicking the file itself and go to "open with..." choose notepad and see if you can see any of the text from the file.

yeah that could work... but u might end up gettin weird matrix lookin stuff, like cryman said

©ßšöÿ ê;=Š×Pê}7Üìë›￾‹@Ým¯0 ãûOs½Œ*¾û¼oë·øÑÍëM·§tpì>˜ñ¶Ë—Ü?=®ÚACþ￾¤Ï}Ÿálý/*'žC®t±Ò:¶ONnMYƒûFEXáßÙ±›¶]_ø+·Ö½7Ðúßÿ ￾¥ÕÙôeþ¿ì拾÷}]Ÿà¿›ý—ú?çÿ F¹_ñkõCþpõ￾´å0ž™ÓËl¼m²wS‰úL~ÝùßæGú?Zµï'SÿÕõUç^q2¾¬õü_¯=1…ÔËqúÅ-Ÿ{m￾üßÒ7e[￾ì¯&¬Oç¢*½K§âõ<ð3êcd°×c;ÁîÓù¯oÓc'S,Ü^¡…Nn‚Ül†*°wk„ð}Íwï1Ë€úíþ*qº‡«Ô~¯5¸ù¤?FÕiçô$Ãq®wþÿþô–(ýDê?UúöOÔn±a5ï6t›ÞZðé~Êþ›Ü–þ•ŒßìÊûEûì^￾'ŸŸ~¤õ»þ©ýi*ÙÌ~=/?fêZÒ×1￾-ý#ØæïgÙìôîúö~￾ü"×ë_VGÕïñ—Ò™CKp3sñ²1<u~¶8;ZßÐ[ôþ￾ô/Fúáõ¤ýh£u*cu
Áæ±£wü]íöúôÿ [ßWø/ð›ùüŽ›Õ]õV·uZ@ëŸR*nV=ïÑÈ£2éd6¿ÒU~5>›¶þŸí8µ}¯ÑIHþ·8ýqúë…õJ‡Óúläõ7°þp{fÁÖúñ˜æÿ

like that /\

nah i think its gone for good. ohh well hard luck to her. all i can hope is that she kept her notes

Back
Top Bottom