Just Beat COD4!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I thought it was one of the best games I have ever played!! I am going to beat crysis one of these days too, but COD4 was like a movie. I hope they make some more games. I am going to half to buy it so I can play online, lol. I liked the ending a lot, too. Now I need to beat Gears of War and Crysis. Another game I might try is the newer splinter cell, cant remember what its called tho, lol. And Ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 maybe.

Splinter Cell Double Agent! I want to get the game so bad. It's great. Played it at a friends house.

I can't wait to play COD4 too, it's sitting in my steam downloads.

And when I get a better GPU i'll go for crysis!

Double Agent, that's what it is! I also got half way through lost planet, I have to beat that someday too. I have splinter cell pandora tommorrow too, but never really played it much...

ya...i have the COD 4 demo, and i luvs it, though i can only play on med. low settings at 800 x 600 for it to go smothly, but i hope i get enough bestbuy giftcards 2moro for a 360.....i hope....lol

merry xmas!!!

cod4 is one of the best fps ive ever played but in my opinion
bioshock beats it overall

welcome to the club :) its too short IMO, but it was VERY well done... i loved it

The AC-130 Spectre mission was godly. 105mm ftw.

Now I just need to beat Mass Effect and Assasin's Creed. If only I can stop playing NHL 08...too addicting. :(

im thinking about buying it with the money i got from christmas, hows multiplayer, i hear that SP is short so is multiplayer fun

I beat it yesterday and loved it. What I didn't understand was the VIP mission at the end. What was that?

Back
Top Bottom