Stupid Postal Services

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
:mad: well i was supposed to have 2 packages delivered to me today. i would've been happy with one. they were both presents for my parents. One got mailed from the states a week and a half ago (florida, last thursday), and the other got mailed from canada (ottawa, which isnt too far) on tuesday of last week. Now the Canada post tracking service says "Service Standard Delivery Date: 2007/12/21"

THAT WAS FRIDAY

now for the other package, I dont even know where it is, because

stupid bitch at USPS customer service desk said:
We don't provide detailed tracking for Priority mail to canada, it's only delivery confirmation

well what good does delivery confirmation do me if i already know i have the package? but i don't yet and now i can't give my parents their gifts.

thanks USPS and Canada post for ruining my christmas

:mad:

/RANT

My experience with last minute shipping is better. I ordered a DVD set from Walmart.com. it went on backorder 2 days later and then canceled. I then went to bestbuy.com and ordered the same thing, it should come today. Shipped UPS. I got a $10 gift card from walmart for my order being on backorder, if the best buy order doesn't come today they guarantee a $10 gift card from them. :D It works out either way since this isn't a Christmas present anyway. Though I would like it to come today.

It's your own fault for relying on them to get it there on time...unless you pay a lot extra for the guaranteed delivery by XXX service, you should never count on them getting the package there on time.

yea...but he wanted 9 bucks customs fees, and i only had 20 and he didnt have change, so i gotta go to post office later and pick it up. after 5....

It's your own fault for relying on them to get it there on time...unless you pay a lot extra for the guaranteed delivery by XXX service, you should never count on them getting the package there on time.

Agreed. Especially during the christmas shopping season when the USPS and any other shipping service are up to their knees in gifts to ship. You have no one to blame but yourself for having your gifts shipped at the last minute.

Glad it finally arrived :)

I'm going to do my christmas shopping online next year, but do it well in advance... some things only come to me until the very end though...
Theres something about buying them in shops though that makes it the more special.

Usually I just go buy my gifts at the store. Less hassle and I get it right away.

Back
Top Bottom