ASUS F8Sv-B1

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
I need a new laptop for college. I got away with borrowing my sisters laptop since she graduated, but she needs it next semester for a course shes taking, (some doctor thing).

So I will be needing my own laptop. I'm paying for it myself, and have been saving up for a very long time; so i want to make sure I get a good computer for my money. I'm looking at the ASUS F8Sv-B1. Primarily because its specs look robust, it has 2gb's of ram, a good solid processor, and a great gfx card. Plus its stylish :p. All of which will be great for the gaming and gfx designing I do. The small screen really isn't a problem for me, b/c I currently use a 15" monitor for my PC. So it's not really a big deal.

However I can't find any reviews for it. And it's starting to frustrate me. I also do not know of any reliable ASUS dealers that carry this model. If anyone has the answer to either of these questions, please post. I don't want to buy what I think is a great notebook for the price, and end up disappointed.

dont know about the model but my mum and sister both have asus laptops for over a year and not one probelm , even on vista!
there great laptops , very fast

Back
Top Bottom