WTF Packers!!

superman22x

Golden Master
How does that happen? 35-7!!!! They sucked! Our worst lost this season... And it's to the BEARS. How did they do so bad. 4 missed snaps, 2 blocked kicks, interceptions left and right. It was just bad. Now they lost home-field advantage to Dallas too. That is the game I am worried about.

3? Maybe, lol, it was bad. Maybe it will be warmer in dallas than Green Bay for the playoffs tho. Or maybe dallas willl lose next week...

When do the Pats play? They probably wont lose but I want to see them lose very soon.

well first urlacher is the man. and second i knew it was going to happen, my bro was playing madden and he had an urlacher pick 6

but otherwise yes it was ridiculous

Who thinks this is Brets last year? I think after losing to the Bears for 2 games this season, he may want another go. He is doing good this year too. And the Packers are starting to run a lot more. Even after he is gone, they will still be a good team.

Who thinks this is Brets last year? I think after losing to the Bears for 2 games this season, he may want another go. He is doing good this year too. And the Packers are starting to run a lot more. Even after he is gone, they will still be a good team.

I thought last year was his last year, but I was wrong on that one. This year might be his last year, but he's doing good and seems to like playing so he may have another year or two left.

Back
Top Bottom