Most. Disturbing. Conversation...Ever.

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
I just had to share it with y'all:p

Yesterday, like most of my Saturdays started off innocently enough, no real plans...it was just a cold and lazy kind of day. decided I'd go outside and help my dad around the yard burning some brush piles, real father and son kind of bonding. After we burned all the piles we carried some firewood to my grandparents house, unloaded it, stacked it then went inside to eat some of my grandmas homemade corn bread and chili. Afterwards I just chilled the rest of the day around the house and watched Superbad on DVD that evening my bud Eric came over and after we hung out we decided on carrying my little brother with us and going to Talladega for some chinese food, it was good...but then we decided to go to wal mart.

We stroll around and take in the sights but I needed to get some change for a $5 bill, i thought the quickest way was by going to customer service, they are typically empty right? not that time. As I am waiting in line I notice the black man in front of me must have money....he is dressed in a really expensive pin stripe suit with expensive white wing tip shoes talking on a nice cell phone. He turns around and I notice he has a massive grill (a seriously nice one, I was nearly blinded when the light hit it) that makes me think he is rich because there is seriously like 3 grand worth of diamons in his mouth, I wonder what a guy dressed that nice is doing in a crappy, ghetto wal mart at 9:45pm returning something that may have cost $10-15. I soon get my answer.

After he turned around he...opened, the dialog with..

Black Man: "aaayyy how'z it goin' brah?"
Me: "Hey...uh alright? i guess"
Black Man: "GAHHH HAHA so what chu standin' in line fo?"
Me: "Umm...I need change for a 5?"
Black Guy: "Ahh dats cool, dat's cool, it's all yo world B"
Me: "Um..ok"
*Black Guy turns around and talks on cell phone*
*I contemplate leaving the line because this guy is starting to creep me out, i I decide it's time to go...I begin turning around and....*
Black Guy: "Hayyy, lemme ask yah...uhh...you air been wif a black guhhh?"
Me: "Umm...wait, a what? a black girl? um...no can't say that I have"
Black Guy: "You ain never been with a black girl? hell brah! days da best! I can hook you up wit one. day all clean dat work fo' me and theys cheap!"
Me: "Ohh...wow. works for you...so yeah, are you like a pimp? or uh...what"
*Black Guy Grins from ear to ear*
Black Guy: "yeah maine, I be a pimp...but I likes you so I can lets you have one real cheap! you look like you gots some money"
Me: "Umm...you know, thanks but no thanks! I actually don't have any money"
Black Guy: "Really? dis new guhhh dats workin fo me now needs a good n****r for her first time, one dat can be gentle wif her, you look like you might be good. tell you what...its on da house."
*Note: I am white as a freaking sheet, he is obviously drunk or high off God knows what if he thinks i am black*
Me: "You know..thanks for the offer, but I have to umm...go now, you know...with work tonight, so I uhh...can't...you know. but hey...thanks?"

I proceed to haul a** away from the wal mart customer service.

So in short, I was propositioned by a Black Pimp...while waiting in at Wal Mart.

Probably the most exciting thing to ever occur in a mundane and uneventual Wal-Mart store, how old are you btw?
if you dont mind me asking that is

Haha, that sort of thing has never happened to me. Sounds freaky though, yeah :p

You did the right thing, you might have caught something or worse been lured into a trap, best stay away from that sort of thing, you where very smart.

Probably the most exciting thing to ever occur in a mundane and uneventual Wal-Mart store, how old are you btw?
if you dont mind me asking that is
I'm 17:D

Haha, that sort of thing has never happened to me. Sounds freaky though, yeah :p
It seriously was strange...never have I wanted to ride the ROFLCOPTER! and run screaming like a woman at the same time:p

You did the right thing, you might have caught something or worse been lured into a trap, best stay away from that sort of thing, you where very smart.
Thanks:D but yeah I was most defiantly not going anywhere with him...he just struck me as odd.

LOL that's amazing. In hick town nonetheless. But I guess Cowarts is more of a hick town huh?

Back
Top Bottom