Hooray!

man thats pretty cool, but i recently (in november) picked up a 22 inch at bestbuy over here for 250 dollars, 4ms response time, 1680x1050, im happy with it :)

I see 19" CRT's in the garbage all the time, and I've been considering setting up some in dual mode

My dad salvaged my PC from the garbage where he worked a few years ago, I think it's a 19" with the case, motherboard, CPU and hard drive, then he just bought everything else. Shame it's only a Pentium 3 though...

i think im going to buy an lcd screen with the money from selling my laptop, not sure which one yet though... def. widescreen though :)

have fun with it rud

nice dude, and if you had room in the car i'd ask you to bring them to christmas
EDIT: omg im already at 200 posts?!!!? lol

That should be nice! I have a monitor almost EXACTLY like that, but mine is the Gateway FPD1975W. Same response rate, same resolution, but mine is guaranteed up to 720p HD resolution, that one doesn't say what yours is. It only says HD Grade. I don't have built in audio, but I'm fine with that because I have my 5300e's

Back
Top Bottom