what video card is better for gaming

I had mine at 3.6GHz, but it just wasn't 100% stable so I turned it back to 3.35GHz. BTW 400FSB with 8x multiplier and 1:1 ratio. with a 1.25V Vcore.
um 400x8 = 3200mhz not 3350, if you need help getting your rig 24/7 stable at 3.6 let me know i can surely help you out. do you have a G0 or B3 stepping proc?

Sorry my bad, I am now running it at 3.2GHz as I wanted to keep a 1:1 ratio and my memory couldn't keep up. But I'm always willing to learn, I have a G0 stepping.

Sorry to dissapoint you Cryman, but there's no way in hell that you'll be able to max out Crysis and get a decent frame rate.

You have to be joking. My kid is averaging 25 fps with custom medium to high settings on an Asus 7900GS 256MB, Athlon 64 3200+ and 2GB PC3200 memory. No overclocking.

well will 350 x9 work without touching the vcore,ive never overclocked anything before.

so with a 8800gts , Q6600 @3.2 and 4Gb 800mhz ram what will i be able to get on crysis

ok, ill tell u how my OC turns out when i build my pc in the next couple of weeks

I would suggest running everything at default settings to see how it goes. Then, if it's not running how you like it, try overclocking it some.

and because i have pc6400- 800MHz ram does that mean the maximum FSB can be 400mhz
sorry for double post

Nah. It can be pushed past 400MHz using the right dividers to keep the memory running at spec. I can't tell you how though, I'm not familiar with all the memory/clock settings and how to manually set them while overclocking. That sounds like a great topic for another thread once your computer is up and running.

Back
Top Bottom