New Game Trailer- KILLS CRYSIS.

If your a gamer, you gotta love Duke.

I loved the old ones, but 3D Realms' procrastination has totally turned me off from their series. I watched the trailer and if the Duke in that video was representing the real game engine, good luck to 3D Realms because there are games that take 1/4 the time to develop and look better than that.

Final confirmation.

Cabbspapp- 1.
Trivium Nate- 0.

Looks like another shutout against Team Nate.

I loved the old ones, but 3D Realms' procrastination has totally turned me off from their series. I watched the trailer and if the Duke in that video was representing the real game engine, good luck to 3D Realms because there are games that take 1/4 the time to develop and look better than that.

Looks like another shutout against Team Nate.

Eh if it plays good I don't mind. You could compare Quake4 and UT3 graphics and have a clear cut winner, but I still don't mind Q4's, even if it was a new game today, I still think it would look nice.

Ever since Half-Life2 and Doom3, I thought graphics were as good as they needed to get. I would rather have a graphically dumbed down crysis than this gorgeous one that runs at slide-show framerates on even the top of the line systems.

Eh if it plays good I don't mind. You could compare Quake4 and UT3 graphics and have a clear cut winner, but I still don't mind Q4's, even if it was a new game today, I still think it would look nice.

Ever since Half-Life2 and Doom3, I thought graphics were as good as they needed to get. I would rather have a graphically dumbed down crysis than this gorgeous one that runs at slide-show framerates on even the top of the line systems.

Yeah well you would think it would be done by now. We've launched two rovers to Mars and the game still hasn't been released yet. It's worst than STALKER, and STALKER was already classified as vaporware. This is already in the league of the Phantom console and lapboard...not something to be proud of.

They should rightly call it Duke Nukem (For)never.

True, there really is no excuse for how long this game has been taking. Hyping people up for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom