does anyone else feel that

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Rep isn't needed, a lot of us don't want it but we'll just be ignored and a mod will lock the thread as usual so why waste time posting about it?

because as soon as rep is gone someone will start a thread much like this one sooking crying and whinging that we should have rep and we need rep back. I now realize why david is reluctant to change anything on here because soon as it is changed there is a new thread popping up complaing and asking for more more more more.

Well I beleive avatars were a good adition to the forum, can't hurt to have a little customization.

Speaking of customization, may I suggest the option (ability) to turn your rep bar to neutral/off?

This way, everyone is a happy camper. :)

Good to see Lowndsey back and speaking his mind, you are right as soon as custom avatars were introduced, a few people, not that many were complaining they weren't big enough.

OMG, how many people are going to start a thread, explaining why they think that the rep system is bad, just get over it, its here and it will probally stay, im not saying i like it or love it. i understand the fact that its here and i get over it, i use it when someone helps me, and if i get a bad rep i learn from it, like i know not to use gay as an adject for stupid,

my god, I'm not complaining about rep, I'm joint making a statement how its not fully used in fear of retaliation

Mods, please lock.

i reckon any thread about rep in future should cop a days ban. It's been done to death

Personally I think they should just Implement a new concept.

If you make a thread about getting another bar or how rep sucks or they negative repped me you should just automatically get a one day ban and have your thread insta locked.

I mean WTF who cares its common sense if you punch someone in the face there going to punch you back. Same concept with rep most likely you'll get negative repped back. Who cares its a bar under your name. Just like everything else quit making a big deal of it.

This is a forum to post about various computer topics and random things in the lounge.

I think the only thing that should be a big deal is someones milestone posts like 1k, 2,500 etc.

I agree with Lowndsey sorry I'd rep you for that but I need to spread it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom