Secret Deal for Anyone on Dish Network!

Hey just thought I'd pass this info along to anyone here that has Dish Network. There offering a huge Cinemax Promo for the next 2 years for 1 cent a month which includes there HD channels as well!

All you have to do is sign up for automatic bill pay and paperless billing. :D

Thats a hell of a promo! 2 years Cinemax for 24 cents!!! :eek: To be exact you get Cinemax for 1 cent a month until 1/31/2010

I'd love to get that, except my dad wouldn't even get the free trial of HBO that came with it when it was installed. I have no idea why, I think he has a bad perception of HBO and most likely "skinemax".

I'd love to get that, except my dad wouldn't even get the free trial of HBO that came with it when it was installed. I have no idea why, I think he has a bad perception of HBO and most likely "skinemax".

LMAO when I got mine I had 3 months free HBO and Starz so I got the other 2 packages and canceled those after the HBO/Starz trial was up. Yes I'd agree Cinemax does have a lot of skin flix's but there is a decent movie on every once and again. But for that price how could you pass it up?

I was content with HBO and Starz for a extra $22 a month but i'll scoop this deal up for sure.

you guys can get free bell expressvu satellite over there, completely legal too. taking a signal from the states over here for dish is legal, and taking a signal from canada in the states is legal. you cant use your local one though

by the way, you get like all the pay per view and cinemax and movie network and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom