Pulled an all nighter for WoW

BTW again. I have a female character. And, yes, she is HOT! (I know, I'm weird. I just have a thing for long, pointy ears and glowing green eyes.)

LOL
I know exactly how u feel, I'm like that with bloodelfs and nightelfs.
Just really sad that I had to quit because I got hacked and crap, Getting hacked is the worst thing that can happen to you.

DAM, now that I have this free time it makes me almost want to buy another 2 month gamer card and start playing again. I might do that with Christmas money.

If you noticed, you can't do anything in WoW if you don't have free time to start out your character and get up to lvl 20 at least. Getting hacked stinks.

Well, what you really need to do if you want to play this is get the WoW Client WITH Burning Crusade AND Patch 2.3. You must first create a server account here if you haven't done so already: http://www.wowfusiononline.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=31Then you go to where you stored WoW (C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft)

There you will find a file called Realmlist.wtf. You need to erase everything there, or better yet, save a copy of it somewhere safe if you ever want to play retail again, and replace it with "set realmlist burningfusion.servegame.com" without the quotes. Then you logon with the information you gave the site, select your realm (BuringFusion is the only one up now, but another is coming), create your character, and play like you normally would retail WoW.

This server is high rate, meaning, it is easier to level than retail version. The exp rates are 40x higher than retail, if I remember correctly. I got up to lvl 60 in about 24 to 30 hours totaled.

EDIT- Borat, I don't know the exact numbers, but there over 1200 on at any given time. Horde to Alliance ratio is about 3 Alliance to 4 Horde.
40x higher eh? Let's see...As a level 38, I was able to grab with dual experience, about 1k for experience per lvl 38 elite. 40x higher would bring me 40000 experience...that's one level up for 2-4 kills...compared to around 50-200 kils with death 6 times. Nice! ME will enjoy!

Oh, wow, Verne Troyer's was AWESOME.

Mr. T's was better. SHUT UP FOO! Maybe Mr. T hacked the game and created a mowhawk class. Maybe Mr. T is pretty handy with computers. Had that occurred to you Mr. Condescending Director?

Lol, yeah, I think I got something like lvl 3 for killing a lvl 1 mob (NPC) Im up to 62 now, still working my way to the almighty 70.

BTW, the Mr. T commercial was filmed on location in Terokkar Forrest, Outlands.

Back
Top Bottom