does anyone else feel that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
rep is really bad just becuase people who do something stupid can't accept that they deserve bad rep, and they feel the need to bad rep everyone who bad repped them?

rep is really bad just becuase people who do something stupid can't accept that they deserve bad rep, and they feel the need to bad rep everyone who bad repped them?

I completely agree, rep has gotten out of hand and people just starting giving it for no reason. And then people can't accept the bad rep without retalliation. The pure reason there is rep doesn't matter anymore on this forum.

that was me:eek: , my bad rubberchicken, i was just being a jackass:( i shoulda realized it wasn't the end of the world

Who cares if you get "bad" rep even if its retaliatory (not speaking to anyone in particular) if you get bad rep, you get bad rep big deal :)

Its not like anyone actually cares what rep means when they ask a question on the forum, unless its red :D

I'm not complaining, but Its just that thats really what is preventing users from using the system is that they fear bad rep, so they don't speak out.

It's kinda like on eBay. You can't give a seller negative feedback without them automatically giving revenge feedback back to you.

I feel that if everyone wasn't so rep obsessed here, there would be a lot less problems within the community. It's not everyone, but a few names come to mind, you know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom