Christmas Break

Heh sadly I don't get 2 weeks off...I'm homeschooled, so I have to make up for days I missed:(

well, fist I've got some projects I've got to finish up (using blades spinning at 100+ mph in sub freezing weather is not fun) and then it will be Christmas, then I'm gonna try to get some wood planed for another project at my grandpa's (indoor shop, thank god) and then clean my room and desk a bit, then new years, then I'll do homework, and hang with friends for the rest of break

Hugeee party last night.
Party tonight.
Bills game tomorrow.
Christmas Eve stuff.
Christmas!
Chill day.
Lame party.
Biggest party of the year (100 invites, 3 kegs, lots of fun)
Early New Years Party.
Recovery day.
NEW YEARS EVE!
New Years Day - Ice Bowl (hockey game in a football stadium)
Homework :(

yeah, there was a good party friday night I totally forgot about. And wen I remembered it was like midnight so I'm like screw that. I'm not gonna go for an hour (and my parents were asleep) I would have walked, but I'd have gotten arrested for curfew.

yeah, there was a good party friday night I totally forgot about. And wen I remembered it was like midnight so I'm like screw that. I'm not gonna go for an hour (and my parents were asleep) I would have walked, but I'd have gotten arrested for curfew.
Where do you live? You guys have a curfew? I think there's one here but it's like 1 AM and no one really cares anyway.

im working most of the time, but im off 24-26, bc i turn 18 on the 26, and im going to having fun most the day, hint hint, but getting a checking account and some credit cards

but other than work and birthday, im just sleeping enjoying the days off of school, but i mean only 6 months till im out so that is also a positive thing to look at.

Hugeee party last night.
Party tonight.
Bills game tomorrow.
Christmas Eve stuff.
Christmas!
Chill day.
Lame party.
Biggest party of the year (100 invites, 3 kegs, lots of fun)
Early New Years Party.
Recovery day.
NEW YEARS EVE!
New Years Day - Ice Bowl (hockey game in a football stadium)
Homework :(

sorry for the double post, but i couldnt edit is this, or at lead i didnt know how

but to the bills game... GO GIANTS

Where do you live? You guys have a curfew? I think there's one here but it's like 1 AM and no one really cares anyway.

Cleveland. I believe its 8pm for under 13, 9 for 13-14 10 for 14-15 11 for 16-18 and its really bad, and they enforce it like none other. I basically don't walk around after the sun goes down.

hope you enjoy your couple hours in utah :p

im doing nothing... prolly gonna work more on my jeep and my go-cart and then build my new pc!!!

sorry for the double post, but i couldnt edit is this, or at lead i didnt know how

but to the bills game... GO GIANTS
I'll bet you a virtual beer on the game today :p
beer_mug_emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom