Snow and lightning??

bullzi

Fully Optimized
ya, we are currently under blizzard conditions with thunder and lightning, and its not just one or two, its as common during this blizzard as it usually is during a thunderstorm... i think im gonna stay inside today :) anybody else feeling this central blizzard?

Our last one last Sunday had a thunderstorm in it. It's the same thing, just instead of rain, it's snow. It's powerful. We're getting rain out of this one though.

I love watching "Thundersnow" as they call it. But I am in sunny Florida and they freak out when there is a cold front that takes it down to 40. :rolleyes: I used to live in Colorado, so I think they are just wussies. lol

Pfft, they freak when they go to 40? Wow, wait til they see -15 lol...and those are in F readings.

Pfft, they freak when they go to 40? Wow, wait til they see -15 lol...and those are in F readings.

LOL They are just big pansies. Once it gets down to 60, they are all in sweatshirts, and I am in shorts and flip-flops. LOL

But if it is snowing and thundering... won't the electric current travel through the precipitation...

... =/

Back
Top Bottom