Pulled an all nighter for WoW

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Well, I knew it would happen sometime in my life. I would start playing WoW and as soon as I got some spare time, I would completely wear it out. Keep in mind I'm not playing on the retail servers. I am using the WoWfusion private server. This kind of stuff is legal, of course, but its free and you can get a lot of things. Some servers give you instant 70, some global flying mounts, and a lot are high rate servers. The server I use has 40x exp rates. I got my character, a Blood Elf Mage, up to level 50 from level 20 in about 12 hours. That is impossible on retail.

So, now I'm taking a little break before I get back to leveling. The server caps out at 70, and I want to get there before I end up crashing on my keyboard. Shouldn't take too long... Another 12, 13 hours maybe. FOR THE HORDE!

BTW, if you are interested in this, check the site out: http://www.wowfusiononline.com/
The site should tell you all you need to know. Tell me if you sign up. :)

BTW again. I have a female character. And, yes, she is HOT! (I know, I'm weird. I just have a thing for long, pointy ears and glowing green eyes.)

Nice, what level/ class? If you are in the horde, I will probably see you around in a few weeks or so as soon as I buy a subscription.

OKay, I registered there. I know with this server, I can actually be able to beat the dang game, and actually, I can play moderately, without worrying for subscriptions dues.

But...what do I need besides the game?

i've been playing for a while now i have a Tauren Warrior lvl 18 i'm on vak n'lish or some server like that.

Well, what you really need to do if you want to play this is get the WoW Client WITH Burning Crusade AND Patch 2.3. You must first create a server account here if you haven't done so already: http://www.wowfusiononline.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=31Then you go to where you stored WoW (C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft)

There you will find a file called Realmlist.wtf. You need to erase everything there, or better yet, save a copy of it somewhere safe if you ever want to play retail again, and replace it with "set realmlist burningfusion.servegame.com" without the quotes. Then you logon with the information you gave the site, select your realm (BuringFusion is the only one up now, but another is coming), create your character, and play like you normally would retail WoW.

This server is high rate, meaning, it is easier to level than retail version. The exp rates are 40x higher than retail, if I remember correctly. I got up to lvl 60 in about 24 to 30 hours totaled.

EDIT- Borat, I don't know the exact numbers, but there over 1200 on at any given time. Horde to Alliance ratio is about 3 Alliance to 4 Horde.

I play on retail sometimes when I am bored. My main was a lvl 70 NE hunter... but he's gone now.

Now I'm working up a lvl 32 Blood Elf paladin.

Back
Top Bottom