PC version of leopard is out if you guys want

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
well our friends over at www.uphuck.com (don't worry, no torrent links there) have hacked leopard and released a (almost) fully patched version that is the most-working version to date with the widest support for 3rd party hardware. if you want the link to the torrent then pm me. its a 2gb download. although currently it only works on intel hardware, and nothing lower than a pentium 4, and the cpu must support the sse3 instruction set

well our friends over at www.uphuck.com (don't worry, no torrent links there) have hacked leopard and released a (almost) fully patched version that is the most-working version to date with the widest support for 3rd party hardware. if you want the link to the torrent then pm me. its a 2gb download. although currently it only works on intel hardware, and nothing lower than a pentium 4, and the cpu must support the sse3 instruction set

Thanks for posting it, may try running it in virtual PC or VMware :)

well most of the 10.4.x versions work with amd, i suggest getting the uphuck versions, but you gotta get the AMD versions. but the leopard version for amd hasnt been released yet

well most of the 10.4.x versions work with amd, i suggest getting the uphuck versions, but you gotta get the AMD versions. but the leopard version for amd hasnt been released yet

yea, the real question, do the AMD versions work with AMD dual cores? because last time I checked they didn't. If only I could find that chart again.

I think he means he has a Mac...haha. Can you use this in a partition with Windows on the other partition?

Back
Top Bottom