Vista Service pack 1 RC1 download!

Well, here goes nothing...

Edit: NVM, I don't feel like registering somewhere to download something I don't really need right now.

I'm tempted to do it, but at the same time, I'm not. I'll be fixing plenty of family computers over Xmas break, I don't need to fix mine if something does eff up.

well, everything still seems to work ok, so that's a good sign so far. bad thing is, i haven't noticed any difference at all on anything. and the one problem i was having somewhat regularly (maybe once a day or so) was an unrecoverable freeze up while using my msn browser or ie7 when visiting one of two major news websites i go to daily....it only seems to happen when viewing these two sites, so probably is something with the design of the sites that the browsers don't like...the sites are dallasnews.com and nbc5i.com where the freeze ups occur so maybe other could try them and see if any freeze ups occur for them also. but it doesn't always happen on those sites, so don't know what the problem is. i have uninstalled all old versions of flash player and installed the latest version, so that's not the problem..

Back
Top Bottom